About Tummy Tuck for Men
Losing weight is, no doubt, dream of every men, however it bring along consequences too. After reducing substantially, many men discover that the skin has become looser and abdominal muscles have become weaker. Irrespective of trying exercises and following diet plan, you fail to tone-up these muscles and skin area. This, in turn, can lead to stress and men might become self-conscious about their appearance. This is when undergoing tummy tuck can help you. Also known as abdominoplasty, it is the surgical procedure which has helped many people regains their confidence back. In this surgery, muscles are tightened and excessive fat deposits are removed.As a result, patients get flatter as well as firmer abdomen. The procedure can be combined with liposuction for creating slimmer waist line.
Advantages of choosing tummy tuck surgery
• No need to hide yourself behind big T-shirts and tops
• Boost in overall self-confidence
• You can now wear more fitted clothes that you were not able to wear previously
• Increase in self-esteem
• Having youthful and well-toned body
Interesting facts about tummy tuck procedure!
• It is important for you to understand that it is not a surgical procedure to reduce weight.
• This surgery helps in removing excessive skin which occurs after weight loss
• At times, the surgery is combined with liposuction for defining better body shape.
• The procedure helps in tightening the muscles and removing excessive deposition of skin leaving you with flatter as well as firmer abdomen.
Tummy tuck surgery procedure
• It takes around two to three hours to complete tummy tuck procedure and is performed under general anaesthesia.
• Those who undergo this procedure have to stay in hospital for a night or two
• Fatty tissues and loose excess skin is removed by making an incision which goes beyond the abdomen, from hip to hip.
• One of the most important benefits of this surgical procedure is that the complete abdominal muscle wall can be tightened, normally with permanent sutures.
• As a result, you get flatter and firmer tummy despite the fact that you had no flat tummy previously.
We are experts in cosmetic surgery procedures. You just need to fix an appointment in order to get consultation for the surgery.
After your Tummy Tuck surgery
Abdominoplasty ProcedureFirst, complete liposuction of the abdominal skin is carried out. Then, excessive skin becomes easy to move and thereafter area on which the surgery has to be performed is marked. The incision marks are made within bikini line and after that excessive deposition of fact is removed. Next, surgeon will tighten the muscles in the lower abdomen and midline. If patient is suffering from hernia then it is also fixed at this time only. During this time, separation of muscles in the midline is also repaired. Thereafter, the belly button is brought via healthy skin then the incision made is closed in layers.
Recuperation post surgery
Recuperation post surgeryCandidates who have undergone this surgery experience intense discomfort and pain immediately after the surgery. There is very possibility that you might experience bruising as well as numbness for several days after the surgery. Same goes for the swelling that subsides gradually with time. If drainage tubes are put at the time of surgery then these will be removed within two to three days after surgery. You will be asked to wear support garment for another three to four weeks. You can resume office work within two weeks of the surgery.